Kazakhstan Growth Forum - площадка для интерактивного обмена мнениями
17 & 18 November 4:00–7:00 p.m. EST, Washington D.C.
17 & 18 November 9:00 p.m.–12:00 a.m. GMT, London
18 & 19 November 8:00–11:00 a.m. AEDT, Sydney/Melbourne
We are experiencing in 2020 a particularly distinct moment haracterised by disruption and acceleration across many dimensions of our lives. We have never experienced in our lifetime a moment of compressed and pervasive change like this. The common thread linking all of us in the global fight againstCOVID-19 and the emergence of the future economy is innovation, which should include a renewed focus on resiliency, as well as the creation of new industries and opportunities for capital allocation.
The GIS2020 will bring together leaders representing businesses, academia and governments from across the globe to analyse the opportunities and challenges facing the world at this critical juncture, share best practices, and reflect on the models that stakeholders can deploy to accelerate innovation now and into the future.
This event will seek insight and answers to questions such as:
• What are the most relevant health technologies in the context of COVID-19?
• What is the pathway for a vaccine? What steps do we need to get there?
• How can we accelerate innovation in health now and in the future?
• What are the main opportunity areas to build the future economy?
• What frameworks, models and financial architectures can fuel innovation?
• How can leaders best work with society to bridge crisis and future economy?